Rules And Regulations
- Prestige Club Escapes is a private club. Only members of Prestige Club Escapes are allowed to purchase goods and services from Prestige Club Escapes Properties.
- Completion and submittal of a Prestige Club application for membership does NOT guarantee membership in the club.
- Prestige Club reserves the right to refuse membership to applicants at their sole discretion. Prestige Club does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion or sexual orientation.
- An annual membership fee is required to join Prestige Club Escapes.
- All members and guests of Prestige Club Properties must be 21 years of age or older.
- All members of Prestige Club Escapes must present a state issued identification card at check-in.
- Management will not be responsible for the loss of money, jewelry or valuables of any kind.
- The use of hot tubs, spa tubs, steam rooms and other equipment at Prestige Club Escapes properties can be hazardous to your health. We recommend consulting with your physician before using any of this equipment. Prestige Club Escapes, ALFD, Inc. and Midlothian Hospitality Inc. accept no responsibility for injury or death to members or guests of members.
- Check-out times are strictly enforced. If you would like to extend your stay, contact the front desk prior to your check-out time to inquire as to whether a later check-out time is available. Members will be charged in full hour increments for late check-outs.
- Club members are required to return their room key to the front desk or key drop box.
- Late check-out fees that are not paid at time of check-out will be charged at a rate of 1.5X the regular room rate and are subject to a processing fee. No Exceptions.
- Prestige Club Escape Properties cater strictly to adult couples and allow only two guests per room (a club member and their original guest). We do not allow visitors, parties, children or pets on the property at any time. Prestige Club Escape locations do not provide hospitality suites, living quarters, sleeping or housekeeping accommodations of any kind.
- Prestige Club Escape Properties offer the rental of rooms and suites to our members in four-hour blocks of time that are not to exceed twenty consecutive hours.
- An inventory of all guest room contents is taken after every check-out. Any items missing from the guest rooms will be reported as stolen.
- We ask that our club members respect our rooms and suites. Club members that are blatantly messy or disrespectful of our property will have their membership terminated.
- We ask that club members respect other club members and their guests by keeping noise, radios and televisions at a reasonable volume level.
- We reserve the right to terminate the Prestige Club Rewards Program at any time without notice. Only members of Prestige Club have the ability to earn/redeem Rewards Points
If it is determined that any of the rules and regulations listed above or those specified in the Prestige Club Escapes By-Laws have been violated or in the event of any disturbance or problem, management reserves the right to terminate your club membership and you will be asked to leave the property immediately without refund.